Freedom of Information / Transparency
Parish Council agenda
The agenda for the next meeting will be posted on the home page a week before the meeting.
Parish Council minutes
Please note that minutes of the last meeting are draft until confirmed by the council at its next meeting.
Annual parish meeting
An Annual Parish Meeting (APM) is held annually in May. This is a meeting of the electorate of the parish; it is not a meeting of the council, although it is chaired by the chairman of the parish council. Minutes of the last meeting are draft until confirmed at the next APM.
Other transparency documents
Under the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities 2014, the parish council is required to publish:
- all items of expenditure above £100
- end of year accounts
- annual governance statement
- internal audit report
- list of councillor or member responsibilities
- the details of public land and building assets
- minutes, agendas and meeting papers of formal meetings.
- Annual governance statement 2018
- Annual governance statement 2019
- Annual governance statement 2021
- Annual governance statement 2022
- Annual governance statement 2023
- Register of Interests, Alastair Whitaker
- Register of Interests, Amanda Whitaker
- Register of Interests, Hannah O'Donnell
- Register of Interests, Philip Cosford
- Register of Interests, Tony Roberts